|Motor:||Taiwan 400w Servo Motor||Usage:||Electronic Universal Material Tensile Strength Tester|
|Screw:||High Precise Ball Screw||Warranty Period:||1 Year|
|Grip:||Tensile Grip, Tear Force Grip||Sensor:||Celtron Load Cell|
|Elongation Accuracy:||0.001mm||Display Device:||LCD Or PC|
|Test Speed:||0-500mm/min (adjustable )||Max. Stroke:||1200mm (excluding Fixture)|
tensile testing equipments,
tensile strength tester
Digital Display Electronic Tensile Tester Universal Testing Machines Custom
Universal Test Machine.pdf
Universal Material Tensile Strength Tester is designed and manufactured according to ASTM, ISO, DIN, GB etc standards.It is suitable for wide range of material for tension, compression, bending, shearing and low cycle test. With special grips, it can also do very special test as customer’s request.It is for metal, rubber, plastic, spring, textile, wood and components testing.
Tensile test machine is calibrated as ASTM E4, ISO 75001 international standard. By adding different grips it can do the test of ISO 527, ISO 8295, ISO 37, ISO 178, ISO 6892, ASTM D412, ASTM C1161, ASTM D882, ASTM D885ASTM D918, ASTM D1876, ASTM D4632 and all the force and extension JIS, DIN, BSEN testing standards.
Main Technical Parameters :
Celtron load cell
5, 10, 20, 25, 50, 100, 200kg
G, KG, N, LB
LCD or PC
1200mm (excluding fixture)
0-500mm/min (adjustable )
Taiwan 400w servo motor
High Precise Ball Screw
One set tensile clamp, one set Lenovo computer, one piece English software CD, one piece operation video CD, one piece English user manual
1. Motor system: Panasonic servo motor +Servo driver +High precise ball screw (Taiwan).
2. Displacement resolution: 0.001mm.
3. User can set parameters of product material such as length, width, thickness, radius, area and so on.
4. Control system: a, computer control with TM2101 software; b, Back to origin automatically after the test, c, store data automatically or by manual operation.
5. Data transmission: RS232.
6. It can save results automatically after test finished, and it is manual filing. It can display maximum force, yield strength, compressive strength, tensile strength, elongation, peel interval maximum, minimum and average, etc.
7. Graph scale automatic optimization can make graph to display with best measurement and can implem- ent graphics dynamic switching in the test and has force-elongation, force- time, elongation -time, stress - strain.
8. Many languages random switching: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and English.
How to buy electronic universal testing machine:
First, the different materials testing machine needs:
1. Metallic materials testing machine requirements
2. Plastic material (polymer) of the test machine requires
3. Plastic pipe requirements for testing machines
4. Rubber material testing machine requirements
5. Textile fiber materials required for the testing machine
6. Required spring bearing on the testing machine
7. Film, foil material testing machine of claim
8. Products (or product) of the test machine requires
Second, there are different needs in different sectors of the test machine.
Application of Industry:
Tensile Strength Tester widely used measure quality; rubber and plastics; metallurgical steel; machinery manufacturing; electronic appliances; automobile production; textile and chemical fiber; wire and cable; packaging materials and food; instrumentation; medical equipment; civilian nuclear energy; civil aviation; universities; research laboratory; inspection arbitration, technical supervision departments; building ceramics; petrochemicals; other industries.
Contact Person: Mr. Liang