|Usage:||Electronic Universal Material Tensile Strength Tester||Warranty Period:||1 Year|
|Grip:||Tensile Grip, Tear Force Grip||Sensor:||Celtron Load Cell|
|Elongation Accuracy:||0.001mm||Display Device:||LCD Or PC|
|Test Speed:||0-500mm/min (adjustable )||Max. Stroke:||1200mm (excluding Fixture)|
|Motor:||Taiwan 400w Servo Motor||Screw:||High Precise Ball Screw|
tensile testing equipments,
tensile strength tester
ASTM Metal Bending Resistance Electronic Tensile Tester Universal Material Testing Machine
HD-B617 Universal Test Machine.pdf
ASTM Electronic Universal Material Tensile Resistance Strength Tester is widely used in wires & cables, hardware, metal, rubber, footwear, leather, apparel, fabric, tape paper products, pharmacy and so on, for tensile strength, tear resistance, peel strength, bend strength, shear force , ect with different fixtures according to national and international standards customer required.
This machine is a kind of electric tensile tester which uses the motor to drive ball screw to move fixture. Place the fixture with sample between the upper and lower fixture, use a given speed to pull sample upward by upper fixture. Load cell above upper fixture will sense tensile strength, and convert the strength into voltage sign and output to the display screen. And the strength value will be displayed automatically.
Main Technical Parameters of ASTM Electronic Tensile Resistance Strength Tester:
Celtron load cell
5, 10, 20, 25, 50, 100, 200kg
G, KG, N, LB
LCD or PC
1200mm (excluding fixture)
0-500mm/min (adjustable )
Taiwan 400w servo motor
High Precise Ball Screw
One set tensile clamp, one set Lenovo computer, one piece English software CD, one piece operation video CD, one piece English user manual
Features of ASTM Electronic Universal Material Tensile Resistance Strength Tester:
1. Motor system: Panasonic servo motor +Servo driver +High precise ball screw (Taiwan).
2. Displacement resolution: 0.001mm.
3. User can set parameters of product material such as length, width, thickness, radius, area and so on.
4. Control system: a, computer control with TM2101 software; b, Back to origin automatically after the test, c, store data automatically or by manual operation.
5. Data transmission: RS232.
6. It can save results automatically after test finished, and it is manual filing. It can display maximum force, yield strength, compressive strength, tensile strength, elongation, peel interval maximum, minimum and average, etc.
7. Graph scale automatic optimization can make graph to display with best measurement and can implem- ent graphics dynamic switching in the test and has force-elongation, force- time, elongation -time, stress - strain.
8. Many languages random switching: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and English.
How to buy electronic universal testing machine:
First, the different materials testing machine needs:
1. Metallic materials testing machine requirements
2. Plastic material (polymer) of the test machine requires
3. Plastic pipe requirements for testing machines
4. Rubber material testing machine requirements
5. Textile fiber materials required for the testing machine
6. Required spring bearing on the testing machine
7. Film, foil material testing machine of claim
8. Products (or product) of the test machine requires
Second, there are different needs in different sectors of the test machine.
Application of Industry:
ASTM Electronic Universal Material Tensile Resistance Strength Tester widely used measure quality; rubber and plastics; metallurgical steel; machinery manufacturing; electronic appliances; automobile production; textile and chemical fiber; wire and cable; packaging materials and food; instrumentation; medical equipment; civilian nuclear energy; civil aviation; universities; research laboratory; inspection arbitration, technical supervision departments; building ceramics; petrochemicals; other industries.
Digital Display Electronic Universal Material Tensile Strength Tester view:
Contact Person: Mr. Liang