|Weight:||Approx.75kg||Motor:||Panasonic Servo Motor|
|Capacity:||5, 10, 20, 25, 50, 100, 200kg||Resolution:||1/250,000|
|Elongation Accuracy:||0.001mm||Display Device:||LCD Or PC|
universal test equipment,
tensile testing equipments
Computerized Universal Testing Machine for Aerospace , Petrochemical Industry
HD-B609A-S Universal Test Machine.pdf
Computerized Universal Testing Machine for Aerospace , Petrochemical Industry can be of rubber, plastics, films, textiles, fibers, nanomaterials, polymers, composite materials, packing tape, and other non-metallic materials for tension, compression, bending, tearing, 90 ° peel, 180 ° peel, shear, adhesion, pull-out strength, elongation elongation tests.
The machine is calibrated as ASTM E4, ISO 75001 international standard. By adding different grips it can do the test of ISO 527, ISO 8295, ISO 37, ISO 178, ISO 6892, ASTM D412, ASTM C1161, ASTM D882, ASTM D885ASTM D918, ASTM D1876, ASTM D4632 and all the force and extension JIS, DIN, BSEN testing standards.
Main Technical Parameters of Rubber Material Tensile Strength Testing Machine:
Celtron load cell
5, 10, 20, 25, 50, 100, 200kg
G, KG, N, LB
LCD or PC
1000mm (including fixture)
0.1-500mm/min (adjustable )
Panasonic Servo Motor
High Precise Ball Screw
One set tensile clamp, one set Lenovo computer, one piece English software CD, one piece operation video CD, one piece English user manual
Features of Computerized Rubber Material Universal Tensile Strength Testing Machine:
1. Motor system: Panasonic servo motor +Servo driver +High precise ball screw (Taiwan).
2. Displacement resolution: 0.001mm.
3. User can set parameters of product material such as length, width, thickness, radius, area and so on.
4. Control system: a, computer control with TM2101 software; b, Back to origin automatically after the test, c, store data automatically or by manual operation.
5. Data transmission: RS232.
6. It can save results automatically after test finished, and it is manual filing. It can display maximum force, yield strength, compressive strength, tensile strength, elongation, peel interval maximum, minimum and average, etc.
7. Graph scale automatic optimization can make graph to display with best measurement and can implem- ent graphics dynamic switching in the test and has force-elongation, force- time, elongation -time, stress - strain.
How to buy electronic universal testing machine:
First, the different materials testing machine needs:
1. Metallic materials testing machine requirements
2. Plastic material (polymer) of the test machine requires
3. Plastic pipe requirements for testing machines
4. Rubber material testing machine requirements
5. Textile fiber materials required for the testing machine
6. Required spring bearing on the testing machine
7. Film, foil material testing machine of claim
8. Products (or product) of the test machine requires
Second, there are different needs in different sectors of the test machine.
Rubber tensile machine gantry structure, imported frequency motor drives, high-precision force sensors, T-shaped screw drive, dynamic display load value, deformation, test sets speed and stress-strain curve during the test, with a limit protection, and in accordance with the requirements of the test, data processing, computer storage test data from the printer to print out the test results.
Computerized Rubber Material Universal Tensile Strength Testing Machine view:
Dust -proof Cover
Contact Person: Mr. Liang