To judge whether the adhesive performance of the adhesive tape is qualified and whether it meets the use requirements, the inspection and control are mainly carried out from the three indicators of peel strength, initial adhesion and holding adhesion. The peel strength refers to the force required to peel the adhesive tape of a certain width from the surface of a specific adhesive material, which is one of the important indicators of the adhesive tape. It is important to understand the peeling strength factor, because it can guide you to select the appropriate tape according to the specific application.
HD-B609B-S can be used to test the tensile strength, compressive strength and elongation of various materials, semi-finished products and finished products. It can be used for 90 degree peel, 180 degree peel, annular initial adhesion, tear, bending resistance, bending resistance, compression, puncture and other tests. It is suitable for the use of adhesive tape, protective film, release film, adhesive label and other industries.
The following is an introduction to the tape peeling force test procedure.
Test standard laboratory ambient temperature requirements: 23 ± 1 ℃, relative humidity: 50 ± 5% RH
Peeling force test - basic operation steps
1. Turn on the machine power switch
2. Use dust-free gauze and solvent to wipe and strip the surface of the steel sheet until it is clean, and dry the cleaned steel sheet for 10 minutes
3. Use the standard cutting knife to cut the sample according to the standard. Generally, at least three samples are one group. The sample size is 25mm wide and 300mm long.
4. Fix a section of the sample on one end of the steel plate, and roll back and forth three times with a 2kg roller at a speed of (10 ± 0.5) mm/s
5. According to the needs, the prepared sample is allowed to stand for 20 minutes
6. Fold the sample 180 °/90 ° in half, put it on the clamp, and clamp the sample.
7. On the operation test software, set the test speed: 300mm/min, click to reset, and then click to start the test.
8. After the test, click Return to save and output the test results and reports
During the test, these conditions need to be met to achieve the best peeling strength value: the substrate is clean, free of dust or grease, and has sufficient pressure or residence time, the laboratory's environmental temperature and humidity control, and the proficiency of human operation methods.Haida Instrument will create a professional test instrument for you according to your needs! The test performance of this instrument is stable, safe and reliable. It has the advantages of simple touch screen operation, accurate test and high reliability.
Contact Person: Miss. Lisa
Tel: +86 13829267288