Laboratory operators are not unfamiliar with biochemical incubator, even very familiar with it. However, it is different for purchasers. In the eyes of purchasers, they need high-quality and inexpensive products, so they will compare the products with manufacturers after inquiry.
Because the prices offered by each company are different, the ones with good quality and high quality will be more expensive, and those with similar prices will not have much difference in quality. Biochemical incubator should be purchased according to your needs. The main factors are: tank volume, tank material, constant temperature range, temperature control display mode, refrigerant, etc.
1. Incubator volume: the volume determines the number of incubator racks. If you buy it too small, it's not enough. If you buy too much, it will take up laboratory space.
2. Liner material: 304 stainless steel liner is the mainstream, and stainless steel liner is more corrosion resistant and durable than traditional cold-rolled steel plate.
3. Temperature control range: according to the temperature control range, the constant temperature range of ordinary type, low temperature type and ordinary type is 5-50 degrees, and the constant temperature range of low temperature type is 10-60 degrees.
4. Temperature display mode: divided into LED display and LCD display.
5. Refrigerant: If there is no fluorine refrigerant, pay attention to environmental protection, and try to choose fluorine free refrigerant.
From the professional point of view of sales personnel, production cycle and other factors should be considered to decide whether to buy. The rest is to ask the operator if there are any special points that need attention, such as stainless steel lining and lighting equipment.
Contact Person: Miss. Lisa
Tel: +86 13829267288