Scooter dynamic endurance test machine
This tester is designed in accordance with EN14619. Its purpose is to simulate the degree of dynamic durability of the undercarriage and the body of the scooters and skates when they are in motion (also used for testing of other products) to provide reliable quality for improving dynamic durability.
This machine is achieved through the magnetic powder brake to adjust the speed of the drum to achieve the test purpose.
It is suitable for fatigue durability testing of powered and unpowered scooters.
test range of scooter
1. This consumer safety specification includes the following sections: establishing a performance requirement, test method and label requirements to reduce the risk to users of the scooter as described in the introduction.
2. The scope of use of this standard is to provide scooters for children aged 5 or above.
3. After this standard comes into effect, if the scooter can fully meet this requirement, the product can be described as fully meeting this standard through labels or other means.
4. The position used in this international standard is "inch-pound". The metric units provided in brackets in this international standard are for reference only.
5, the following preventive warnings apply only to part 7 test method: the purpose of this standard is not to find out all the security problems, any one is associated with its use. This standard in the user's responsibility is: before the use of the products, they must establish an appropriate safety and health habits, and decided to go to adapt to these constraints.
Dynamic strength test
1, in the middle of the pedal a producer on the regulation of maximum weight, if not provided maximum weight is 200 pounds, the product falls in a surface covered with plastic floor on the floor slab of the front wheel 6 inches off the ground, the rear wheels 12 inches off the ground, do 3 times. Then, in turn, the rear wheel 6 inches off the ground, the front wheel 12 inches off the ground, do three times, a total of 6 times.
2. Brake test
(1) hand brake
(2) the scooter on a smooth slope of 10 °.
(3) apply a 110-pound load in the middle of the pedals, with the spindle perpendicular to the true ground.
(4) apply 15 pounds of force to the handbrake lever at the position recommended by the manufacturer.
(5) observe and record any movement.
Contact Person: Miss. Lisa
Tel: +86 13829267288