HD-Q002 Moped Bike Fatigue Tester is a kind of equipment for testing the type of moped in the picture below. The test force value of the two handrails is 800N, and the wheel speed is between 1-5KM/H. The user can adjust the corresponding parameters according to the needs. The following introduces the Equipment test steps:
Test principle: according to ISO 11199-2-2005 test standard
1) 5.12.3 Loading force When the mass of the user is 100kg, a cyclic force of 800N±2% should be applied. If the maximum user mass specified for the roller deviates from a user mass of 100 kg, apply a force of 8.0 N per kg of maximum user mass ± 2%. The loading force is not less than 280N±2%. The waveform of the cyclic loading force should be a sinusoidal or smooth waveform and should not be a sudden change.
2) 5.12.4 Loading frequency The cyclic loading frequency shall not exceed 1HZ.
3) 5.12.5 The number of loading cycles is 200,000 times. Inspect the sample roll for cracks or breaks and report their presence, location, and potential hazards. If a failure occurs, record the condition and the number of cycles of the failure.
Test steps: According to the above standard description, we can perform the following operations
1) Place the sample in the test position and fix it
2) Set the number of tests to 200,000 times, set the test speed to 5KM/H, set the test force value to 800N, set the holding time to 1S, and set the return time to 0.3S
3) Click the reset button after the test force value to clear the current force value to ensure that the sample bears the pressure accurately
4) Click the reset button after the number of tests to clear the current number of times to ensure that the test starts from 0
5) After the preparations are completed, just click to start until the number of tests reaches 200,000 times, or the system detects that the sample is damaged, the test will automatically stop and the test is completed
Contact Person: Miss. Lisa
Tel: +86 13829267288