|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||each set protected with resin fiber and PP film, then put into Strong wooden case with operation man|
|Delivery Time:||20 days after order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||300 Sets per Month|
|Load Weight:||200kg For Class A; 100kg For Class B||Load Area:||100*100mm|
|Mass Weight:||50kg For Class A; 33kg For Class B||Control Mode:||PLC Screen|
laboratory testing equipment,
lab testing equipment
PLC Automatic Touch Screen Display Scooter Static Load Testing Machine
This tester is designed in accordance with EN14619. This machine is used to simulate the condition of the scooter when bearing the load under static state.
|Load weight||200kg for class A; 100kg for class B|
|Mass weight||50kg for class A; 33kg for class B|
|Control mode||PLC screen|
test range of scooter
1. This consumer safety specification includes the following sections: establishing a performance requirement, test method and label requirements to reduce the risk to users of the scooter as described in the introduction.
2. The scope of use of this standard is to provide scooters for children aged 5 or above.
3. After this standard comes into effect, if the scooter can fully meet this requirement, the product can be described as fully meeting this standard through labels or other means.
4. The position used in this international standard is "inch-pound". The metric units provided in brackets in this international standard are for reference only.
5, the following preventive warnings apply only to part 7 test method: the purpose of this standard is not to find out all the security problems, any one is associated with its use. This standard in the user's responsibility is: before the use of the products, they must establish an appropriate safety and health habits, and decided to go to adapt to these constraints.
Dynamic strength test
1, in the middle of the pedal a producer on the regulation of maximum weight, if not provided maximum weight is 200 pounds, the product falls in a surface covered with plastic floor on the floor slab of the front wheel 6 inches off the ground, the rear wheels 12 inches off the ground, do 3 times. Then, in turn, the rear wheel 6 inches off the ground, the front wheel 12 inches off the ground, do three times, a total of 6 times.
2. Brake test
(1) hand brake
(2) the scooter on a smooth slope of 10 °.
(3) apply a 110-pound load in the middle of the pedals, with the spindle perpendicular to the true ground.
(4) apply 15 pounds of force to the handbrake lever at the position recommended by the manufacturer.
(5) observe and record any movement.
Packaging & Shipping:
Simulation Animatronic Customer Triceratops are covered with air bubble film before put them into the wooden case, which not only has good shock absorption, impact resistance, heat sealing and also has the advantages of nontoxic, odorless, moisture corrosion, good transparency etc.
Contact Person: Mr. Liang