Corrosion Resistance Tester
The Corrosion Resistance Tester is used to test the resistance corrosion strength of cutlery. The test specimens are intermittently immersed in a 1 % solution of sodium chloride (NaCl) at 60 ℃for 6 h. The number and size of any pits that have formed are measured visually with the aid of a microscope lens.
1. Water temperature maintain at 60± 2℃.
2. 24 hours Timer to set and control the test period
3. Cycle speed controllable from 2～5 cycles per minute.
4. Tank body made of PVC.
5. Ceramic heater was used for heat source.
6. Pneumatic cylinder was used to lift up and down the fixture rack.
7. PLC programmable controller, LCD touch screen interface
8. Power: 1 phase, AC 220V, 50～60Hz
9. Machine Size: 1350mm*1050mm*2550mm
10. Gross Weight: 210KG
Contact Person: Miss. Lisa
Tel: +86 13829267288