Office Chair Seat Rotating Testing Machine is a two station testing equipment.
According to test Standard: BIFMA X5.1-2002, Test No. 8,11
Applicability: This test applies to all types of the swiveling chairs.
Purpose of Test: to evaluate the ability of a chair to withstand heavy impact forces on the seat.
Office Chair Seat Rotating Testing Machineis designed for dynamic and cyclic durability seat test.
|Office Chair Seat Rotating Testing Machine|
|Counter||0-999,999, memory, output control|
|Impact sandbags diameter||16 inch 125 pounds standard sandbbags|
|Static pressure mould diameter||8 inch, 165 pounds briquetting|
|Impact speed||10-30 times/minute or specified|
|Static pressure speed||10-30 times/minute or specified|
|BIFMA requirements||impact 100000 times+ static pressure 20000 times(left)
+static pressure 20000times (right)
1. With “Windows” work platform, all parameters set by dialog, easy to operate;
2. Software language all in English;
3. Edit the test reports by yourself, all test parameters in main interface; Can choose time and elongation, elongation and force and others curve;
4. With variety unit, metric system can switch;
5. With automatic back and calibration function; with magnification function to reach suitable graph;
6. Test speed can settable by customer;
7. With define test method, all test parameters can analysis automatically;
8. Get the test reports automatic and print out in A4 paper, also with curve or save in Word format.
BIFMA X5.1-2011 7
|Capacity||2000kg (Transcell senor )|
|Unit switch||gf，kgf, N, LBf, W, KN, T|
|Load accuracy||within ±0.5%|
|Max stroke||1000mm including grip|
|Max sample width||1000mm|
|Test speed||(0.01-100)mm/min (computer input)|
|Drive device||imported servo motor|
|Stroke resolution||0.001 mm|
|Power||1 phase, AC 220V, 10A|
|Accessories||one computer with operation software|
Machine Dimensions: (W x D x H) 2750*1510*1350 mm
Power supply source: single-phase, AC220V±10%, 50/60Hz (can be appointed)
Gross Weight: 820kg
according to EN 527-3, EN 581-2, EN 1728, DIN 4551, DIN 68878, BIFMA X5.1 und X5.5, BS 5459 und NEN 1812
Test Machine for Chair :
BIFMA5.1 chair seat drop impact durability testing machine for chair drop durability is used to evaluate the ability of the chair to withstand heavy and abusive impact forces on the seat. It can also to evaluate the ability of chairs to withstand fatigue stresses and wear caused by downward vertical force(s) on the seat.
Chairs structural strength testing machine is simulated in everyday conditions, inspection rocking chair bearing durability. The test will be a certain shape, quality of load modules, placed on the seat in the rear seat back repeatedly push and pull action until after a certain number of test bearing conditions, this test can always conducive to improved product mix, eliminating potential quality problems, improve product durability and reliability.
Contact Person: Miss. Lisa
Tel: +86 13829267288