|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||each set protected with resin fiber and PP film, then put into Strong wooden case with operation man|
|Delivery Time:||20 days after order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||300 Sets per Month|
|Load Capacity:||600kg||Impact Surface Dimension(L*H)mm:||1300 X 2200 Mm|
|Rolling Carriage Table Dimension(L*W)mm:||1100 X 1100 Mm||Max. Slide Length (mm):||2000mm|
|Plane Inclined To The Vertical Angle:||10°||Velocity Range (m/s):||1.1~2.3m/s|
|Impact Surface Material:||Rubber Wood With Two-rail Steel Track||Power Supply:||220V, 50/ 60HZ|
|Clamping Force Rate:||0.25-2.5mm/sec (according ISTA 6- SAMS CLUB)||Work Environmental:||Temperature 0~40°, Humidity ≤80% (no Condensation)|
|Control System:||PLC Type||Floor Area (L*W) Mm:||5600 X 1500 Mm|
ista package testing,
package testing equipment
PLC Control ISTA Packaging Testing Equipment for Inclined Impact Test
A523 Incline Impact Test Machine.pdf
The inclined impact tester is simulated the impact strength of packaging in the real circumstance of transportation, for example, the transportation of goods. This product is applied to the scientific research institutions, colleges, packaging technique test centers, packaging material manufacturers and foreign trade or transportation departments.
1. Flexible positioning and electric trolley. It is easy to fix and achieve the changeable value of speed.
2. The height of trolley is relatively low so that is easy to fix the specimen; the strong impact resistance board can guarantee the fastness of the structure.
3. The trolley can be adjusted to be horizontal in order to fix the specimen for customer. The angle adjustment is driven by air cylinder which is flexible and convenient.
4. In order to keep the test staff completely safe, the tester is with remote control function.
5. Before testing, the customer only needs to fix the tester on the ground when stalling it, no other complicated operation.
Design Criteria :
ISTA 3E, 3J & ISTA 6 ( inclined impact test )
Impact surface dimension(L*H)mm
1300 x 2200 mm
1630 x 2400 mm
Rolling carriage table dimension(L*W)mm
1100 x 1100 mm
1600 x 1100 mm
Max. slide length (mm)
Plane inclined to the vertical angle
Velocity range (m/s)
Impact surface material
Rubber wood with two-rail steel track
220V, 50/ 60HZ
Temperature 0~40°, humidity ≤80% (no condensation)
Floor area (L*W) mm
5600 x 1500 mm
5500 x 1630 mm
1. Power: The battery main switch
2. Stop: Stop test
3. Start: Press this button to start the test (it will be automatic stop when get the test times)
4. up & down: Press UP or DOWN to adjust the rolling carriage up and down, the max. angle of rolling carriage with base is 13°
5. Counter: Setting the test times
6. Speed display: To display the velocity during test (m/s), and will automatic reset for another test
7. Time display: To display time during test(s)
8. Speeder: set the different frequency to change the impact velocity.
Contact Person: Mr. Liang